Kale Chicken Caesar Salad
Dietary Notes: Gluten free
- 4 cups chopped kale
- 2 chicken breasts, (about 1 ½ cups large, cooked chicken cubes)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- ½ cup non-fat Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 ½ T extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 3 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- To cook chicken, drizzle olive oil over chicken breast(s).
- Salt and pepper each side and then place it on a sheet of aluminum foil.
- Fold the aluminum foil over and around the chicken to create a pouch.
- Bake at 350 F for about 25 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165 F and the juices from the chicken run clear.
- Set aside to rest and then cube or slice as preferred.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Wash kale and remove stem.
- Chiffonade and set aside.
- To make dressing add ingredients to a bowl and whisk together.
- Season to taste with additional salt and pepper.
- Pour over kale and toss liberally.
- Add cubed chicken.
- Top with extra Parmesan cheese.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate.