Nothing is more classic than a salad during the summer. Watermelon is the star of the show in this recipe, which is rich in water (remember to drink plenty while you sweat!) and nutrients that help protect the skin from sunburn.
- 1-2 lbs. watermelon
- 2 cups seedless grapes
- 6 oz. crumbled feta cheese
- 1 bunch fresh mint
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- (Optional) ½ small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1. Cut the watermelon into bite-sized pieces. Slice the grapes into halves. Chop the mint finely.
- Combine the watermelon, grapes, crumbled feta, mint leaves, and if you’re adding it, the onion slices in a large bowl. Toss all ingredients gently.
- Drizzle with olive oil, toss again, and serve.