Here are a handful of steps to follow to reset your password for your Go365 web account. In order to do so, you will need to know your Go365 username.
- From the Go365 homepage, select Sign in.
- Select the Forgot Password Link.
To change your Password, please complete one of the following.
Select "Send me a link" to have a link sent to your email address. Follow the link in your email to reset your password.
Fill out your information and include the following
- Member ID or Social Security number
- Date of birth
- Current zip code on file
When your information has been verified, you will see the following screen.
Please be sure to follow the requirements below and that both password boxes match.
• Password is case sensitive
• Must be a minimum of 8 to 15 characters
• Must have at least 1 number and 1 letter
• No spaces or special characters other than # * $ or @
• Cannot reuse current password or previous three passwords, including changes in case (Ex: Password1 to password1)
Username and password cannot be the same
Forgot your username? Follow the steps below to retrieve your username!
- Select the Forgot username link
- Fill our your personal information to verify your account
- If all of the information is correct, select I verify
- You will be presented with your username. You can then proceed to reset your password or return to Go365 to sign in
If you have any questions or need assistance, please follow Contact Us for more information.