What is happening? Steps from Apple Health workouts may not be transferring over to Go365 (even when the Go365 app is logged into daily).
Who is it affecting? Some Apple Health users. The issue could affect those using the Apple Watch or those using their phone to record steps.
What dates are affected? Step-based workouts uploaded since May 24 2017 could be affected.
What should I do? Here are some steps to resolve the matter and get your steps back on track:
- Delete the Go365 mobile app currently installed on your phone
- Re-install the Go365 app from the App Store
- Log into the Go365 app
- Re-connect the app to Apple Health:
- Go into your profile by tapping the profile icon in the top left corner
- Then tap “App & device connections”
- Find Apple Health on the list and tap it to complete the connection
Following the instructions above will allow for the most recent version of the Go365 to re-establish its connection with your phone's Apple Health data. Steps will transfer over each time you sign into the Go365 app. Please allow up to 24 hours for everything to update after your initial login after the re-installation.