There’s a new Activity Log option on the Go365 app! You can now earn Points for keeping a weekly meditation log! In order to earn these points you will need to use the Stop, Breathe, & Think meditation app. The Stop, Breathe, & Think app is a 2017 Webby Award winner for the Best Health App. It is designed to be a fun and personalized tool to promote physical and mental well-being. You can check out the official press release regarding the partnership here and get more information about the app here.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Download Stop, Breathe & Think app from the Google Play or App Store
- Be sure to create an account on the Stop, Breathe, & Think app
- Log into Go365 App, and tap activities on bottom menu.
- Tap "Set a weekly log for meditation" in scrolling banner OR tap "+" sign in upper right corner.
- Tap Weekly Log, and select type "Meditation Log."
- Make sure to connect the Stop, Breathe & Think app by selecting it from the Not Connected devices list on the meditation log page. You can also connect the app by tapping "More" on the Go365 app bottom menu bar, then tap "Account & Settings," then tap "App & device connections," and select the app from the "Not Connected" list.
- Once the app is connected and the activity is active, you can start earning points for meditating! Complete 3 or more guided meditation sessions per week, and you can earn 10 Points per week! You can choose your own meditation path or let the app select it for you.
Things to know:
- Be sure to complete the full Meditation - select your feelings/mood, do one of the prescribed meditations all the way through, and share how you feel after (none of that data is sent to Go365, but the program checks to ensure the full experience was completed before sending to us that the user "meditated")
- Please note that you can earn 10 Points each week for the weekly log activities (this limit includes the weight/food logs as well).