The Go365 National Step Challenge is back!
What is it? It is a step challenge in which all Employer Groups with 2 or more Go365 members can compete against each other for the highest team average step count.
The winning teams will get:
- A donation to their local chapter of Feeding America in their name.
- A teardrop award.
- Bragging rights!
The donations will be as follows:
- First Place: 70,000 meals will be donated in the name of each winning team’s company (approximate retail value $7,000.00 per winning team).
- Second Place: 50,000 meals will be donated in the name of each winning team’s company (approximate retail value $5,000 per winning team).
- Third Place: 30,000 meals will be donated in the name of each winning team’s company (approximate retail value $3,000 per team).
- Fourth Place: 10,000 meals will be donated in the name of each winning team’s company (approximate retail value $1,000 per winning team).
Who is eligible? All employer groups having 2 or more eligible members that are active Go365 groups at the time of the challenge, with a Humana/Go365 effective date on or before 04/01/19 and have their principal place of business in US.
Who is not eligible? Groups with only a single employee, employees of Humana Inc. or its subsidiaries or affiliates (unless they are a spouse or eligible dependent of a subscriber on an eligible employer group plan), Medicare and Group Medicare members, Go365 Kids (under 18). Companies with a Humana/Go365 effective date after 4/1/19 are not eligible.
How does it work? Your company will compete against other similarly sized teams to achieve the highest average step count per day.
|Enrollment Period||Challenge Period||Upload Period|
Team Sizes (Divisions):
|2 - 10|
|Medium||11 - 50|
|Large||51 - 99|
What do I need to do? There are two main things that you will need to do. Join your Company's team and make sure that you have a compatible device connected to Go365. Your team name will be the name of your Company. You can check out Device and Workout Guide for a complete list of compatible devices with Go365. Once you have a compatible device or app, check out Connect your devices! for instructions.
How do I join?
During the enrollment period, you will find the 2019 National Step Challenge online or in the Go365 App within the Challenge area.
How to join on the App
- Sign into Go365 app and access “Challenges” from menu
- Find and tap the “2019 National Step Challenge” image under active sponsored challenges
- Tap “Join or create a team” then search for your Company’s name and follow the prompts to join that team
How to join on the Website
- Sign into Go365.com and click “Check out Challenges” button from the Challenges dashboard tile
- Find the “2019 National Step Challenge” image under active sponsored challenges and view details
- Search for your Company's name and click join team and follow prompts
Please, do not create your own team. Anyone who creates a team or joins an incorrect team will be moved to your corresponding company team through which you have Go365 within a week from joining.
Unable to find your team? If you cannot find your company’s team/name, confirm you’re searching for the correct name (some companies may go by a different name than what is in the Go365 system). Still can’t find it? Search for and join the team named “Assign me to my team.” Within a week you will be reassigned to the correct team.
Where can we see who’s in the lead? Members can check who is in the lead of their specific division on the Challenge Leaderboard within the App and online.
More information: Attend one of our member-facing webinars where we cover everything you need to know about the Challenge:
Your employer will have access to information, but you can also stay connected on Facebook and Twitter. Use #Go365NationalChallenge to share tips!
*Please note there is a natural 24-48 hour delay after syncing your device for the steps to transfer to any challenges.
For more resources about the 2019 National Step Challenge: 2019 National Step Challenge Winners
Any questions? Check out Contact Us for a list of ways to contact Go365.
No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Open to active Go365 Employer Groups with 2 or more eligible members (with effective date on or before 7/1/18) and principal place of business in U.S. Subscriber, spouse, and dependents 18+ may participate. Must have Go365-compatible step-counting device. Dependents under 18, Medicare members, and Group Medicare members not eligible to participate. Employees of Humana and its subsidiaries/affiliates not eligible except as spouse/dependent of eligible non-Humana Group. One team entry per group. Total amount donated in winners’ names $100,000; total value of additional prizes $420. Subject to 2019 National Step Challenge Official Rules