Some troubleshooting steps may require you to check if your internet browser is set to auto clear your cookies and internet history. Here are some steps for the different browsers and how to disable that option.
1. Open Google Chrome .
2. Click Settings. (In the address bar you can type; chrome://settings
3. Click on "Content Settings
4. Click on “Cookies”
5. Under the "Cookies" section, unselect "Keep local data until I quit my browser"
1. Open IE .
2. Click Tools (also shown as a gear)
3. Internet Options
4. Under “General tab”, go to “Browsing history” section and unselect “Delete browsing history on exit”
1. Open Safari
2. Click Preferences (they can click Command+comma)
3. Under “General tab”, go to “Remove history items” section and change it to never.
1. Open Firefox
2. Click the menu button and choose Options.
3. Select the Privacy & Security panel and go to the History section.
4. In the drop-down menu next to Firefox will, choose Use custom settings for history.
5. Uncheck the box for Clear history when Firefox closes.
Go365 Mobile app:
To clear the cache and cookies, please uninstall the Go365 Mobile app and reinstall.
1. Open the Settings of your phone.
2. Tap the Storage heading to open its settings page.
3. Tap the Other Apps heading to see a list of your installed apps.
4. Find the application you want to clear the cache of and tap its listing.
5. Tap the Clear cache button.