Caprese Spaghetti Squash Salad
- ½ oz. fat-free feta, crumbled
- Fresh basil, chopped
- ~1/3 c diced fresh tomato
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 medium spaghetti squash
- Slice and cook spaghetti squash face down in 2 tablespoons of olive oil in the oven at 375 degrees for 30 minutes; be sure not to overcook or else the consistency will become too soft.
- Mix together feta, basil, tomato, salt & pepper
- When spaghetti squash is cooked and warm, stir in cheese/tomato mixture and heat until cheese just starts to melt. Enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of: Nourished Fitness