Hominy with Cilantro and Lime
- 4 cups hominy (drained and rinsed)
- 4 celery stalks chopped
- ½ onion diced
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 3 tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- Handful of cilantro
- Heat a skillet over medium heat, add the olive oil.
- When the oil is heated through add the onions, celery and garlic and cook until they become slightly soft and translucent, not mushy.
- Add your hominy, salt and pepper and heat through. Remove from the heat, add lime juice and sprinkle with cilantro. Serve.
Recipe courtesy of: Sweet Life Bake