Don’t be Blue! Take Your Health Assessment to be Eligible for Discounts and other Rewards!
As a Toyota member, you are eligible for a reduction in premium cost or an additional contribution to your Health Savings Account, depending on your medical plan.
To qualify for the discount or contribution, complete your Health Assessment by October 1st 2015 and achieve Bronze Status.
- $10 per pay-period reduction on your PPO medical plan
- An additional $300 contribution to your HSA for individual coverage or $600 contribution to your HSA for two-party or family coverage if you choose the CDHP.
Begin your journey to achieve Silver, Gold, or Platinum status and realize the health benefits, discounts, and rewards available to you in the Humana Vitality Mall.
Important: If you took the Health Assessment prior to January 1, 2015 you must retake your Health Assessment to start your journey towards Silver Status to be eligible for reduction in your PPO or HSA contribution.
- Go to www.humanavitality.com and click “Sign in Now” or download the HumanaVitality App and take the health assessment from your smartphone.
- Sign in with your user ID and password (touch ID if you have an Apple iPhone 5s or newer)
- Click Health Assessment under the Get Healthy Tab
If this is your first time accessing the site, you’ll need either your Humana member ID number, found on your HumanaVitality ID card, or your Social Security number to create a username and password. If you need additional assistance, please check out the HumanaVitality Community. If you still need help after visiting the community you can contact Toyota’s dedicated customer service department at 1-877-259-8221.
Completing your Health Assessment only takes a few minutes! Discover your Vitality Age and get these benefits:
- Instant Bronze Vitality Status
- 500 Vitality Points and Vitality Bucks
- Vitality Bucks to spend on brand name gift cards, movie tickets, merchandise, and more in the Vitality Mall
- Automatic entry into the monthly Vitality Jackpot