Apple Health and Samsung Health
- Apple Watch and Samsung Gear devices are compatible with mobile apps.
- Third-party devices connected through Apple Health and Samsung Health will not sync to Go365.
- To ensure the proper data transfers from Apple Health, please be sure to sign in to the Go365 app after your daily activity. To prompt a sync of steps for Apple Health, the member needs to log into the Go365 app at least once a week. Upon login, the Go365 app will pull data from up to 7 days prior.
- Please allow 24 hours from the time you open the Go365 app for Points to reflect on your Go365 Statement.
- When viewing the steps on an iPhone Apple Health app, the total is an aggregate of both the app and the Apple watch. The app adds the steps together. The Go365 system receives both step totals and uses the highest value of the two to award Points.
For general troubleshooting steps and more answers to your questions, check out the General Troubleshooting and Faqs for Device Sync thread.
8 people found this helpful