The Go90 Kick-Start Program

Document created by go365admin3 on Aug 31, 2018Last modified by go365admin3 on Oct 15, 2018
Version 8Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

go90 1.PNG

What is Go90?

Go90 is all about healthy activities and choices for managing your weight. If you want to lose a few pounds, get your BMI (body mass index) to a healthier range, or start healthy habits like exercising more, eating better, or reducing stress, you can get all these Go365 tools and support at no extra cost to you!

icon - running.PNG

What do I need to sign up?

To sign up you will need your Member ID, date of birth and your mailing zip code.

To find your Member ID on Go365.com:

• Select My Profile from your Go365 Dashboard
  • Access Account and Settings
  • Your Member ID will be in a nine digit format followed by a dash with two more digits

Please note: You only need to enter the first nine digits of your Member ID, do not enter the dash or the last two digits

• Select Start when complete

icon - fitness device.PNG

How do I participate?

Go365 offers many different activities that you can complete to earn Points and contribute to your overall well-being! To learn more about different activities visit Go365 Activities Guide and How to Earn Points Guide for more information.

Recommended activities are tailored to your account based on your overall health report. Visit How to Complete Recommended Activities for information on how to complete the activities.

icon - post.PNG

Questions

"Where do I sign up?"

Go90: 90-day Healthy Kick-Start Program - Go365

"Am I eligible?"

Not all Go365 Members are eligible for the Go90 Program. Eligible members will receive a notification through e-mail or mail advising them to sign up for the program. If you were given or forwarded a notification, you may not be eligible and will be unable to register for the Go90 Program.

If you are not eligible, this program was driven by data submitted by our members that fit certain criteria and made them eligible for participation.  In this case, you were not selected by the system to be included, but there may be future opportunities for you. The Go365 Program has many activities available for your to earn Points and rewards! Check out our Go365 Activities Guide for a list of activities.

"What if I get an error on the pledge page?" -

You may not be eligible for the Go90 Program, or you might already be registered.

If you are eligible and are still receiving an error, please be sure you are entering the correct information and following the right format.

To verify your Member ID on Go365.com:

• Select My Profile from your Go365 Dashboard
  • Access Account and Settings
  • Your Member ID will be in a nine digit format followed by a dash with two more digits
  • Please note: You only need to enter the first nine digits of your Member ID, do not enter the dash or the last two digits

"What can we earn by participating?"

After your registration to the Go90 Program is complete and verified, Go365 members are eligible for one $10 Amazon Gift Card during the promotional period. Gift Cards are available for a limited time, while supplies last.

"When can I expect my reward?"

Shipping can take up to two weeks for delivery. Our shipping department will make their best effort to ensure a delivery in a timely manner, but circumstances beyond our control can delay delivery.

Contact Us  with any questions.

Attachments

Outcomes