What happens to my Go365 Account when an Adult Dependent or Child is removed?
While you are active with the Go365 program, it is common to make changes to your Go365 Policy such as with the members or the type of policy. Here is what happens when you remove an adult dependent or child from your policy.
If the dependent is a child (under 18) and is removed:
- The Go365 Highest Earned Status will remain the same
- The Go365 Points earned by the child are removed from the family Points total
- The Go365 Bucks will remain within the total balance
If the dependent is an adult and removed from the plan:
- The Go365 Points earned by the adult dependent will be removed from the family Points total
- The Go365 Bucks earned by the adult dependent will remain within the total balance
- Bonus Bucks will remain
- The Go365 Points needed for the next Status will likely change due to the new family Points total creating a new Status Points threshold.
- Carry-over Points associated with removed adult’s activities, will be removed for the next renewal period
Please note: If you are looking to remove anyone from your policy or change your policy in any way, you will need to speak to your companies HR department for more information. Go365 would not be able to assist making changes to your Medical or Go365 only. It is not possible to remove a dependent from your Go365 Policy, but keep them on your Medical Policy.