You can now earn Points for working on your financial well-being using the app Votaire! It is a new option for the Weekly Log and will earn up to 10 Points per week while the activity is set.
What is Votaire?
Votaire is a financial guidance application that provides a financial plan and ongoing account monitoring to help you reach your financial goals.
It assists with developing a personalized plan, staying on track and connect you to solutions to take the next steps.
How to connect Votaire?
1. Download the Votaire app
2. Select Sign up
3. Create your account with Votaire
4. Once your account has been set up, open the Go365 Mobile app.
5. Under Account and Settings, select App and Device Connections
6. Select Votaire and login with the email and password login you created for Votaire
7. Allow the data to be shared by selecting Connect
8. Votaire will now be showing as a connected app on your Go365 account
How to set the activity?
1. Log into the Go365 Mobile App, Select Activities
2. Under Activities, select Weekly Log
3. Select Financial Log
4. Select Set to set the activity
5. The Financial Log will now show under your Activities in Progress
What do I do to earn Points?
To earn the Weekly Log Points, have the activity set, sign into the Votaire app and interact at least once per week.
Things to note
- Weekly Logs will earn a max of 10 Points each week regardless of the number of active Weekly Logs that you have set.
- For example: If you have the Weight Log and the Financial Log set, only one will award each week for a max of 10 Points
- Weekly Logs will need to be reset every 28 days within the Go365 Mobile app
- Currently, only the Mobile App version of Votaire is compatible with the Go365 program
If you have any questions or concerns about this activity, please follow Contact Us for detailed information.