3 Replies Latest reply on May 15, 2018 2:48 PM by Ericka with Go365

Google Fit?

Aka22102727709

When are we going to be able to sync steps from Google Fit?    I tried a workaround where I use a third-party app to sync my Google Fit data to S Health and then sync S Health to Go365, but it doesn't work (Go 365 prioritizies the Samsung phone steps instead of the Google Fit steps from my watch).

• Re: Google Fit?
          Ericka with Go365

Go365 will not accept any data from a third party app. In order to be awarded for a Daily Workout with a compatible device, the data needs to come directly from the compatible device or free mobile app. At this time, Google Fit is not compatible with Go365. Thank you for the feedback! Go365 tailors the program to meet our members needs, I will provide this feedback to our leadership. In the mean time, you will want to use a compatible device or free mobile app to track your Daily Workouts. Follow Device and Workout Guide for more information on what devices you can use.

Aka22102727709

Yes, but the steps are still logged in my S Health app (which is compatible).    It shouldn't matter how S Health retrieved that information.

Ericka with Go365

The data has to be tracked directly through Samsung Health as Samsung Health is the compatible device. If it tracked by a different device and sent to SHealth, then it is sent to our systems as manually logged data, which cannot be verified by our systems. Unfortunately; Go365 cannot accept the data from your Google Fit. You will need to have your SHealth app track your step data or use a different compatible device to earn Points for a Daily Workout.