8 Replies Latest reply on Mar 28, 2018 3:58 PM by lakelsey127

Total Frustration (cross posted to Support 365)

lakelsey127

I retired on December 1, 2017--the day my Go365 account, points, status, everything--disappeared. In retirement, my insurance company, plan, insurance member number, group number, and requirement to make & keep a LivingWell Promise, have remained unchanged, but I still lost access to my Go365 account and all of my points and status. I tried to call Go365 on December 1 to find out what the problem was, but was essentially scolded by the call center person for trying to get points when I wasn't entitled to them. I have just let this ride until now, but I'm going to have to use Go365 to keep my LivingWell Promise or forfeit coverage for next year. Also, Go365 was helping me improve my health--I would really like to continue with the walking challenges and uploading steps. Is there anyone that can help me? I don't want to call the call center again--they're not very helpful. This is so frustrating--welcome to retirement, I guess...

Also, I have gone from no access to my account, to "you already have an account, so you can't establish a new one", to now the page and app are down. I have tried accessing both web and app to no avail. Help!