4 Replies Latest reply on May 18, 2018 11:33 AM by go365admin3

Fitbit dashboard is blank

4gavi0t252l2k

A week or so ago after I synch my Fitbit and clich the button to see my dashboard, the dashboard is totally blank. Also, the Fitbit application on my Humana PC has been wanting an update for a couple of months now. When will the new vers be in Software Center so I can update the app? Thanks. Tom

• Re: Fitbit dashboard is blank
          go365admin3

Is the Fitbit Application not showing or the Go365 Mobile app? If there is an issue with your Fitbit account, please contact Fitbit at the contact below.

4gavi0t252l2k

The Fitbit app opens, I synch my Fitbit.

When you click the Open Dashboard button on the Fitbit app it opens the Fitbit web site and shows I am logged in. However, the middle of the screen where all the data, graphs, etc. normally display is now blank.

It used to show me all the details of everything. This has been going on for a few weeks now.

My steps are synching to Go365.

Also, the Fitbit app has been wanting to upgrade for several months now but the upgrade is not in the App Shop. It will not upgrade by clicking the Upgrade now button because Humana security policy blocks it. The version in the App Shop is 2.0.1.6782 and is what I have on my laptop. Will someone be submitting the newer version for Certification soon?

Thanks,

Tom Gavin

Tech Consultant, RealTime Collaboration

Clocktower Bldg. 6th Floor

• E-Mail: tgavin1@humana.com<mailto:tgavin1@humana.com>

• Office: XXX-XXX-XXXX Cell: XXX-XXX-XXXX Fax: XXX-XXX-XXXX

Internal Video: 9001040

External Video: 9001040@205.145.80.42<mailto:9001040@205.145.80.42> or 9001040@video.humana.com<mailto:9001040@video.humana.com>

4gavi0t252l2k

Update on this: It appears the blank dashboard is only in Internet Explorer. I logged into my dashboard in Google Chrome and it works fine.

It is possible an update could have been pushed out that has caused IE to stop working on the Fitbit dashboard. I am going to check with the ATS team to look into this.

Tom Gavin

Tech Consultant, RealTime Collaboration

Clocktower Bldg. 6th Floor

• E-Mail: tgavin1@humana.com<mailto:tgavin1@humana.com>

• Office: XXX-XXX-XXXX Cell: XXX-XXX-XXXX Fax: XXX-XXX-XXXX

Internal Video: 9001040

External Video: 9001040@205.145.80.42<mailto:9001040@205.145.80.42> or 9001040@video.humana.com<mailto:9001040@video.humana.com>