2 Replies Latest reply on May 11, 2018 11:21 AM by aka278203131698

Why has go365 not updated with my fitbit since 04/16/2018?

aka278203131698

I have not been receiving updates for almost a month.  What is the deal?  Sync's regularly as Bluetooth is always on.

• Re: Why has go365 not updated with my fitbit since 04/16/2018?
          Chelsea with Go365

Even though your device is paired via Bluetooth, and your Bluetooth is on, you still need to open the Fitbit app in order for the sync to occur.

We have not been sent any data from your Fitbit account since 4/16/18. Please sign into your Fitbit account, and ensure the data is displaying there.

Once synced, please allow 24-48 hours for the data to transfer to Go365.

• Re: Why has go365 not updated with my fitbit since 04/16/2018?
              aka278203131698

I open the app multiple times a day as I record food and water intake, so it syncs and is opened all the time.  My husband's fitbit info is not showing either on your website.  The info is in the app though from April 18 to current, so hopefully it will catch up.  We both did go to the fitbit app and updated it.  Will check go365 again Monday to see if updates there.Rhonda

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Thu, May 10, 2018 at 12:09 PM, Chelsea with Go365<humana-vitality-commercial@jiveon.com> wrote:   

#yivXXXXXXXXX9 * #yivXXXXXXXXX9 a #yivXXXXXXXXX9 body {font-family:Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;}#yivXXXXXXXXX9 #yivXXXXXXXXX9 h1, #yivXXXXXXXXX9 h2, #yivXXXXXXXXX9 h3, #yivXXXXXXXXX9 h4, #yivXXXXXXXXX9 h5, #yivXXXXXXXXX9 h6, #yivXXXXXXXXX9 p, #yivXXXXXXXXX9 hr {}#yivXXXXXXXXX9 .yivXXXXXXXXX9button td {}

|

Go365 Community 

|

Re: Why has go365 not updated with my fitbit since 04/16/2018?

reply from Chelsea with Go365 in Support - View the full discussion

Even though your device is paired via Bluetooth, and your Bluetooth is on, you still need to open the Fitbit app in order for the sync to occur.

We have not been sent any data from your Fitbit account since 4/16/18. Please sign into your Fitbit account, and ensure the data is displaying there.

Once synced, please allow 24-48 hours for the data to transfer to Go365.

Reply to this message by replying to this email, or go to the message on Go365 Community

Start a new discussion in Support by email or at Go365 Community

Following Re: Why has go365 not updated with my fitbit since 04/16/2018? in these streams: Inbox

This email was sent by Go365 Community because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from Go365 Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences