Thank you for the feedback. In order for the workouts to be uploaded to Go365, you must log into the Go365 mobile app at least once per week to keep data current. Unfortunately, Apple Health's systems do not allow Go365 to retrieve data.
To refresh your connection, please follow these steps:
- Uninstall the Go365 app from your smartphone
- Reinstall the Go365 app
- Access your Go365 Dashboard
- Select "More"
- Select "Account & Settings
- Select "App & device connections"
- Select Apple Health and click Connect with Go365
Be sure to turn all categories on, for all data to be shared with Go365.
Please see the Biometrics credit portion of What Happens When My Plan Year Renews for information in regards to your Biometric Screening Points.