1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 14, 2018 2:07 PM by go365admin3

My spouse and I did not receive any points for the biometric screening and was wondering why?

aka27103620349

My spouse and I took the biometric screening but have not receive any points for the activity. Biometric screening can earned you points correct?

• Re: My spouse and I did not receive any points for the biometric screening and was wondering why?
          go365admin3

The Biometric Screening is awarded in two parts. You will earn up to 2000 Points total for having your Biometric Screening completed. It is broken up as follows:

• BMI - 800 Points

• Blood Pressure - 400 Points

• Cholesterol - 400 Points

• Glucose - 400 Points

Please note if you receive in-range results for any part of the screening, the Points for that section will be awarded under the "Healthy Living" Category. The in-range results can add up to an additional 2000 Points.

For example, if you received an in-range result for your Cholesterol; you will receive 400 Points for having the screening completed, then another 400 Points for having the results in-healthy range. This will total 800 Points.

Check out What Happens When My Plan Year Renews for information on the Biometric Screening Rollover Points for in range results.