1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 10, 2018 12:11 PM by go365admin2

I cannot log in to go365.  I keep getting re-directed to humana.com

aka111015841354

Second time this has happened.  I asked for my go365 login, and I confirmed that I had it written down correctly.  Then I went to re-set my go365 password.  It looked like I had done it successfully, but when I went to login to go365, I was redirected to humana.com.

Last week when this happened, I was directed to clear my cache and browsing history.  I did that.  And now when I am clearly seeing that I am resetting my go365 password, the website is instead is resetting my humana.com password.  I think the problem is that I have the same user name for both websites.  Can you reset my username for go365.com?  I think that is the logical next step.  I think the problem is having the same username for both websites.

Thank you

Marie Fischl

• Re: I cannot log in to go365.  I keep getting re-directed to humana.com
          go365admin2

I apologize for the confusion.

Your Humana.com and Go365.com accounts have the same login credentials, this is the same for every member. If you are able to sign into Humana.com, you can click on the Go365.com tab and then click "Visit Go365.com."

If you are not able to sign into Humana.com, please attempt to reset your password there instead by choosing the "Forgot Password" link, and following the prompts. Please refrain from using Google Chrome when resetting your password.