1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 27, 2018 9:36 AM by go365moderator2

Sync problem

4podg0j5p6l1k

Time and time again, my Go365 app does not sync data from my Apple health and my fitness pal, it has not synced again since 9/19/18.   The last few times this is happened, I’ve had to delete the app entirely then reload it and re-sync up both my apple health and my fitness pal and within a day or two the daily points appear.  I don’t want to have to do this every single time, what a pain in the butt! There must be a better solution to getting the data to sync regularly!? 

To the makers of the app, I don’t understand why there’s not a link on the app just for syncing data?

• Re: Sync problem
          go365moderator2

I reviewed your account and I see that your Daily Workouts have uploaded and awarded. You can see the Points under the Fitness category on your Go365 Statement. Please keep in mind that you need to log into your Go365 mobile app in order to transfer the data from your Apple Health app to your Go365 account.

Unfortunately; we do not have the necessary technical support from Apple. When there are syncing issues, we do recommend that you disconnect and reconnect your Apple Health app to update the connection.