Unfortunately; Go365 cannot accept data from a third party device. Go365 will only receive the data directly from your Samsung Health app.
Thanks for the information but that doesn't fix my problem. Please review the complaint and help me with that. Thanks in advance,
Are you using the most up to date system requirements for your Go365 mobile app? You can find the requirements here: What are the system requirements for the Go365 Mobile App?. Do you also have the most up to date version of your Samsung Health app?
Can you do me a favor and follow a few steps to ensure that the data is on and allowed in your Samsung Health app?
- Open your Samsung Health app
- Click the 3 dots in the upper right corner
- Click Settings
- Scroll down to "Data Permission"
- Does Go365 show? If yes, click the Go365 icon
- Is the toggle turned on? Are all of the options underneath turned on?
I have all the apps updated and also go365 has the permission. I did everything and still is not working, I have the same issue.
I will send you a personal message with more information.