3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 7, 2018 9:33 AM by go365admin3

Plan rolled over early on 10/31...could not redeem bucks

Aka64173156353

I attempted to cash in my bucks last night at 11:04pm, but instead of allowing this before my plan rolled over for the year, it gave me an error message. I should be allowed to cash in my bucks on 10/31...but for some reason it wouldn’t let me. I can send a screenshot.

• Re: Plan rolled over early on 10/31...could not redeem bucks
          go365admin3

Hi Larry! I apologize for the frustration. You will still be able to redeem your Bucks in the new plan year. The Bucks will transfer 100% for up to three plan years. Once your account is out of Blue Status you will be able to place the order. The easiest way is to take your Online Health Assessment, then you will be able to place your order.

• Re: Plan rolled over early on 10/31...could not redeem bucks
              Aka64173156353

I was trying to get the gold status rate that I was in when I attempted to

place the order. When I was brought down to Blue status an hour early...it

took away my opportunity to purchase $60 worth of amazon gift cards which

should have been available to me until November 1st...which it was still

October 31st for another 56 minutes (screenshot says 11:04pm) when I

attempted to check out in the store.

I shouldn’t have to wait until I am at Gold status again this year to get

the same item value.

Please let me know what can be done to take care of this.

Thank you,

Larry Frisk

On Fri, Nov 2, 2018 at 8:10 AM go365admin3 <