4 Replies Latest reply on Nov 9, 2018 3:22 PM by go365admin3

how do you sync fitbit flex 2

4LOVI0P292L2K

How do you sync this device.

I purchased this device from the mall using my points only on the grounds that i can sync this as a new device to count my steps.

If this device cannot be synced how do i get my points back and return the product?

Thanks,

P. Loving

• Re: how do you sync fitbit flex 2
          go365admin3

I apologize for my confusion. Did you set it up with a Fitbit account? There are directions with the device that go over how to create a Fitbit account. Once you have a Fitbit account you will be able to connect it with Go365.

Unfortunately, there are no returns or exchanges on the products in the Go365.

4LOVI0P292L2K

Hello,

Yes but something is not right.  I kept my Humana pedometer on and I have been comparing the steps why is it that this fit bit Flex is off over 1000 or more.

It does not seem to go over 1400 steps.

Example on 11/04/2018 I walked over 5000 steps and the fitbit flex2 said I only walked 1333 steps.

Can this be returned and refund given?  I prefer to deal with the pedometer I currently have the new one is not accurate.

Thanks,

Paula Loving

4LOVI0P292L2K

If this product cannot be returned there should be some type of compensation.

To have no type of compensation for a defective product is not right.

I just lost over 5000 points purchasing a defective product for which there is no way to return the product or get my points back???

Surely something to shake my head about.

So you purchase at your own risk?  Not knowing if product is defective or not?

Deeply concerned,

Paula Loving

go365admin3

I apologize for the delay. If you are using the Humana G1 Pedometer, due to the design, counts incidental steps. Such as extra arm swinging and food tapping can add extra steps. What the Fitbit does, is it waits until you are taking at least 5-7 steps before counting those steps. This creates a more accurate count of steps and your activity level.

Unfortunately, there are no returns or exchanges on the products in the Go365 Mall. I apologize for any frustration that this may cause.