5 Replies Latest reply on Dec 9, 2018 8:18 AM by go365admin3

Missing 50 Point Bonus

BrianCleary

wss there a system issue last week with awarding 50 points for exceeding 50 weekly workout points? I had 55 points but did not get the bonus. Thanks.

• Re: Missing 50 Point Bonus
          go365admin3

Hi Brian! There was not a known issue, what week are you missing the Points?

BrianCleary

Hi - Apparently my previous response did not go through. I am missing the 50 points for week-ending November 4th (I had 55 points but did not get the bonus for exceeding 50). I also appear to be missing points for week-ending September 30 (I had 50 points but did not get the bonus), August 12  (I had 50 points but did not get the bonus), and July 29  (I had 57 points but did not get the bonus). Thanks. Brian

go365admin3

Thank you for that information! The weeks with Go365 start Sunday and end on Saturday. You will also need to reach 51 Points or higher within those days. If you were counting the week starting Monday and ending Sunday that could be throwing off your Point totals for the week. I apologize for the frustration, please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns!