4 Replies Latest reply on Dec 12, 2018 8:48 AM by Aka96171847890

GARMIN VS SAMSUNG HEALTH - STEPS/POINTS

Aka96171847890

Do the highest number of steps (between Garmin and Samsung Health registered apps) count for points? My Garmin shows over 11k steps yet appears i received minimal points. How many points are received for reaching 10k+ steps?

• Re: GARMIN VS SAMSUNG HEALTH - STEPS/POINTS
          go365admin3

I apologize for the frustration, it can take a full 24-48 hours for the steps to upload from your device to Go365. The steps from one device may upload before another so it is not uncommon for the Points to show as partial until all of the steps are uploaded. Are you still seeing a delay after 48 hours?

Aka96171847890

Yes, same problem. Now the cycling activity from Saturday (Garmin & Strava) is not showing either. There may be others from previous (I reckon I should check daily... quite the pain not to depend on accuracy). I've "force stopped" all associated apps, disconnected from Go365, restarted apps, and reassociated with Go365..... still not showing.

Go365 app usually shows all the various uploads in very short order (within 30 minutes usually) and its easy to tell they were uploaded (quite a different story as to which one was used for points).

There are no emergencies here yet VERY FRUSTRATING needing to check, double-check, and triple-check Humana for seemingly everything.

Aka96171847890

Syncing HAS occurred now.... took extra long compared to usual... I will exercise more patience.

***2nd parts of question not answered***

¿Do highest number of steps (between Garmin & Samsung Health) get recorded points on Go365?

¿How do I know which one recorded points?

¿How many points are awarded for how many steps? ¿Is there a link to page explaining this?

Aka96171847890

Syncing HAS occurred now.... took extra long compared to usual... I will exercise more patience.

***2nd parts of question not answered***

¿Do highest number of steps (between Garmin & Samsung Health) get recorded points on Go365?

¿How do I know which one recorded points?

¿How many points are awarded for how many steps? ¿Is there a link to page explaining this?