1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 9, 2018 7:27 AM by go365admin3

Discouraged

Aka631735024

It’s VERY discouraging to be denied points because you’ve reached the maximum points possible for something.  I received zero points for a 10K I completed November 18 because I was at the maximum allowed points for athletic events this year.   Really?   You should be encouraging people to do as many as possible each year.

• Re: Discouraged
          go365admin3

Congratulations on being so active! I understand the frustration with earning you activities. Thank you so much for your feedback on the athletic events! We are always looking for new ways to encourage members with the program. Currently, 3000 Points is the max that you are able to earn each plan year. This number resets every plan year so you will be able to earn the Points again! 

I have taken your idea to have the maximum Points changed to our Customer Service Recommendation team for further review. Any changes that are made with the program will be communicated to all members.

I apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!