1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 7, 2018 7:01 PM by Aka261222544829

fitbit versa & fitbit zip

7TOWE8R268S0T

I'm currently using a Human Gear 1 pedometer, which has worked great for a long time!  But I think it may give out soon, and I understand Go365 is only supporting the few that are out there and "grandfathered" in (i.e., I couldn't load a new one).  Since I am often carrying things in my arms, I think this Human Gear 1 style pedometer is best suited for me.  I may receive a Fitbit Versa as a gift soon.  If it/Versa only counts via arm motion, that won't help my Go365 points grow!  (But I'm looking forward to using the Versa's heart rate monitor.)  So I am considering getting a Fitbit Zip.  The Fitbit Zip photo seems to have a screen.  Will I be able read my steps on that screen, or do I have to read it from another source?   I'm also assuming that I will not be able to sync the heart rate feature of the Versa AND the step counting feature of the Fitbit Zip because they are two pedometers of the same maker; is that correct?

• Re: fitbit versa & fitbit zip
          Aka261222544829

I have had the Fitbit Charge, Charge 2 and now have the Versa. All 3 trackers have been amazing and I absolutely love my Versa! A Fitbit Zip is very different from the Fitbit Versa. You can see your stats on the Zip. Think about the features you want and that will help you decide whether you want the Zip or Versa. Personally I love the connected GPS, exercise modes, sleep, female tracking, getting emails and texts, music and the "swimproofness" of the Versa!

As for connecting a device to Go365, you will connect the Fitbit account with the tracker to send the data to Go365.

Fitbit Zip...

Fitbit Versa...