AnsweredAssumed Answered

No points showing for me.  I have completed all of the step.   I have tried repeatedly to log in and keep getting Error Messages.      CAN I GET MY POINTS BACK?    I  liked the old method where you contacted me.     This is a CRAPPY way to treat you loyal

Question asked by Aka28714572044 on Jan 1, 2019
Latest reply on Jan 2, 2019 by go365admin2

No points showing for me.                                                                                                                                                                                       I have completed all of the steps.                                                                                                                                                                               I have tried repeatedly to log in and keep getting Error Messages.                                                                                                                             CAN I GET MY POINTS BACK?                                                                                                                                                                                 I  liked the old method where you contacted me.                                                                                                                                                                      This is a CRAPPY way to treat you loyal customers.

Outcomes