2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 11, 2019 2:48 PM by Aka2915427797

Login

Aka2915427797

I have registered, but when I sign in I get an message that says the page is under maintenance. My co-workers do not get this message.  Can you help me?

• Re: Login
          go365admin6

We apologize for any issues you are having on Go365. After registration, we usually advise up to 72 hours before being able to log in for your information to go through our systems. We pulled up your account and do not see any issues on your account. To verify your information, you can use the forgot username and password option. Can you also confirm are you logging in on the app or website?

• Re: Login
              Aka2915427797

Thank you for your response.  As of yesterday I have been able to login. 

On Friday, January 11, 2019 12:22:04 PM CST, go365admin6 <humana-vitality-commercial@jiveon.com> wrote: 

|

Go365 Community 

|

Re: Login

reply from go365admin6 in Support - View the full discussion

We apologize for any issues you are having on Go365. After registration, we usually advise up to 72 hours before being able to log in for your information to go through our systems. We pulled up your account and do not see any issues on your account. To verify your information, you can use the forgot username and password option. Can you also confirm are you logging in on the app or website?

Reply to this message by replying to this email, or go to the message on Go365 Community

Start a new discussion in Support by email or at Go365 Community

Following Re: Login in these streams: Inbox

This email was sent by Go365 Community because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from Go365 Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences