AnsweredAssumed Answered

I am still missing ALL my sleep points for a whole month.

Question asked by Aka1110751993 on Feb 4, 2019
Latest reply on Feb 6, 2019 by go365admin2

Back in early January, I set the sleep diary activity.  The entire 28 days have passed and I started it new just today (as evidence of how long it has been) but I did not get a single sleep point.

I am tracking with Apple Health.  I have uninstalled and reinstalled the Go365 app twice, including once last week, and I know data is being shared because I am seeing some steps from Apple Health when I log in to Go365.

I have found instructions for tracking sleep with Apple Health elsewhere on this site and have been following them all, all along, including the "manual" part the next morning.

I should have 100 points for this since I had 5+ nights of 7 or more hours of sleep every week for four weeks, but I have not received a single point.  A chat representative worked with me for a bit earlier last week and said she'd add the points manually if I provided screen shots but I provided screen shots for the first three weeks about a week ago (and then again on Friday because she seems to have forgotten I already sent them) and she stopped responding to me.

This is getting really frustrating, I have been going back and forth here and in the chats for several weeks now and nothing is getting resolved.

Outcomes