3 Replies Latest reply on Feb 20, 2019 8:42 AM by go365admin3

Frustrated

3STAH0L070A0G

I have lost 2 sleep challenges and have not recd points for sleep activities because it is intermittent In synching my sleep hours. Also super frustrating that you can’t see which points are awarded for which things..  Makes it super hard to keep track of whether or not you’re getting points for things.  Makes it so difficult to get points even when you’re doing the things that should be accumulating points

• Re: Frustrated
          go365admin3

Sorry for the delay. After reviewing your account, I can see that your sleep is now being tracked and your Points are being awarded.

Please be sure that the sleep activity is set, it needs to be reset every 28 days. What device are you currently using to track your sleep?

What other activities were you looking into? I would be happy to take a closer look for you! "Daily Sleep 7+ Hours" will always show 0 Points awarded and "Sleep 7+ Hours Per Night Five or More Days A Week" is where you will see the 25 Points awarded for the week. You will be awarded 25 Points a week for up to 6 weeks each year.

• Re: Frustrated
              3STAH0L070A0G

Thank you for your response… I finally figured it out after disabling my sleep app And deleting Go365 and re-adding it. It’s just frustrating because I’ve been doing the sleep thing since January 1 and now I’ve gotten credit for none Of it because I wasn’t getting a response from Go365. I had a sleep app that was recording into Health app and how was I supposed to know I was supposed to manually enter it?

Sent from my iPhone