I inputted all of my snap fitness account information and it is listed as an auto connecting fitness facility, but the visits to the facility are not registering with go365.
We apologize for any issues you are having with your fitness facility. Can you confirm when you say "auto connecting" is that the Beacon option? If so, we would advise following this process to make sure its properly registering.
How Do I use the Beacon Check in?
• Select Dashboard
• Account and Settings
• Toggle on the Beacon check-in
• With Bluetooth reception "On" and location services "Always" on, await for the Beacon to appear under, Choose a Beacon
• Select with Beacon once it appears
• Accept the confirmation message
• Allow 24 hours for the points to be issued to the account.
No, not the Beacon feature. The list of athletic facilities include ones
with the word "Auto" next to them. Based on the provided key, it says it
should "auto-sync." I am not receiving any points even though I have linked
the gym membership to my go365 account. I have attached the relevant
Participating fitness facilities have a lot to offer! From left to right,
here are details on each icon:
- Go365 member discount: Go365 members enjoy special rates at these
- *Auto-sync: Connect your membership at one of these facilities with
your Go365 account to automatically earn Points.*
- App-sync: Automatically earn Points at one of these facilities just by
bringing along your smartphone with the Go365 App.
- Spafinder: you can use Spafinder gift cards at these facilities.
On Fri, Apr 19, 2019 at 11:23 AM go365admin6 <
Sorry for the confusion Ryan. For the Snap Fitness facility it is an "auto feed." We do see you are enrolled on 4/8/2019 so it will take some time for the enrollment to go through and then you will start earning for your workouts! Please give the enrollment process some time and the feed will start coming thru.
Retrieving data ...