Any username and password combination I use won't work to login and connect life fitness to go365.
I apologize for my confusion. Are you having trouble signing into your Go365.com account, or your LifeFitness account?
If you are referring to LifeFitness, you will need to ensure that you are entering the correct LifeFitness email/password combination, in order to connect your account with Go365 successfully. Unfortunately, you will need to refer to them if you need assistance verifying the correct login information.
You may also want to try connecting your LifeFitness account via your Go365.com account.
How to connect LifeFitness
I am also having this issue. I have verified that I have the correct login information for my LFConnect account as it works when I use it to log into their system, but it will not work to connect the account to Go365.
Are you receiving an error of any sort when attempting to connect?
The Humana vitality application login page says the user ID and password
doesn't match or incorrect. Even though I can use those user ID's and
passwords to login into go365 and LF Connect.
On Thu, Jul 11, 2019, 7:27 AM go365admin2 <
Yes, I get the same message as Aka31511242540 above. To clairify. I sign into the Go365 app (or desktop site) just fine. I then go through the steps listed at the link you provided above (https://community.go365.com/docs/DOC-1626) to connect the account. I get to the page below:
I then enter my email / password from my LFConnect account. I have just verified that this password works to log in to my LFConnect App. The response I get is "Oops -- that username and password combination does not exist, please try again, as shown in the screenshot below:
What I've tried to do to fix this issue is:
1. ensure I have correct email address used in my LFConnect account (I do).
2. Change my password for LF Connect, wait a day, then ensure it works to get into the LFConnect app, then try it at the screen above. Same response.
3. Tried using the desktop Go365 version instead of the Go365 app--same result.
4. Tried signing out of LFConnect while I tried to connect the Go365 app as described above--same result.
Other things I've considered:
1. There is no "user ID" for LFConnect, the only username is the email address. I'm not sure if that perhaps is part of the problem.
2. Potentially there is a change in LFConnect servers in light of their transition to Halo Cloud service. As far as I can tell that does not change the user/exerciser experience which still works through LFConnectApp.
Any help you can give would be appreciated as I very much like this service and would like to use the LFConnect machines installed at my gym.
Thank you so much for this detailed information! I will send you a direct message.
That's the same thing mine is doing. I've sent emails to any contact
address, I can find and no one replies or helps. This has been going on
for five weeks.
On Thu, Jul 11, 2019, 5:53 AM aka3128343481 <
I replied to your question above, but did not receive a reply. Can you please clarify what we can assist you with? Are you only having trouble signing into the Go365 app? If so, please delete the app, restart your phone, and then reinstall the Go365 mobile app. Then, make sure you are signing in with Go365 username (not email) and correct Go365 password.
I can't get the life fitness connect app to sync with the go365 app. When
I click to sync them, I get sent to a humana vitality application login
screen and it won't let me login. I've tried go365 login, life fitness app
login, various email logins, none if these usernames and passwords work.
On Thu, Jul 11, 2019, 8:03 AM go365admin2 <
Thank you! I will send you a direct message for additional information.
Retrieving data ...