AnsweredAssumed Answered

I received this message from SelfHelpWorks, "We hope your walking went well yesterday. Don't forget to log into the program regularly to record your progress!"  I cannot find where to log this.  Can you help?

Question asked by Aka261216564073 on Aug 3, 2019
Latest reply on Aug 13, 2019 by go365admin3

I received this message from SelfHelpWorks, "We hope your walking went well yesterday. Don't forget to log into the program regularly to record your progress!"  I cannot find where to log this.  Can you help?

In addition, I have started the "recommended activity" of being more active.  I also completed a "conversation."  There is a dotted circle icon around the "conversation," which indicates points will be awarded once I have begun the recommended activity.  But I have begun the recommended activity.  Could you help me get the points for the conversation that I should have?

Also, I have been taking the daily health quizzes, and it is listed as an activity for me.  I have not received my "daily moment" points for August 1 or August 2.  I do understand there is a delay, but the HealthIQ App often has functionality problems, and I think I definitely need your help with the points for August 1 and possibly for August 2.

Outcomes