AnsweredAssumed Answered

I keep trying to log into the Go365 website and the box is not even there to sign in. All that is there is an explanation of new 2 step verification process with no way to proceed. Every time i click on sign in, it directs to the message about the new pro

Question asked by Aka2279951270 on Sep 11, 2019
Latest reply on Sep 12, 2019 by go365admin3

I cannot sign into Go365 at all (except i can sign into community). I have tried every button to sign in but it just directs to the message about the new 2 step verification process and then there is a huge blank space (I am assuming this is where the login boxes WOULD be) and then the normal end of the page stuff like contact us and the Go365 community link. I can't login to enter my biometric screening results. I can easily log into the app but of course you can't submit your biometric screen through the app because that would just be way too convenient I guess. Now I can't even log into the website. How the heck to I log into the website if there is never a login box I can actually get to? I have attached a screen shot of what it looks like anytime I click login.

Attachments

Outcomes