AnsweredAssumed Answered

I am trying to connect my Fitbit charge 3 and in doing so am shocked to learn that my daily workout points that I was earning from working out at the YMCA stopped Jan 1, 2019!  My stmt clearly shows daily points up until 12/30/18. Why?  Can I have these r

Question asked by 4CLIN0P292L2K on Oct 9, 2019
Latest reply on Oct 17, 2019 by 4CLIN0P292L2K

I tried to connect my Fitbit charge three yesterday and in doing so realized that my fitness points stopped at December 30, 2018. So all of my workouts in 2019 have not been recognized or added to my statement. Why? Can these be restored from the YMCA  where they were earned? Second question I have all of the settings correct according to this app for Beacon recognition. However, it is not recognizing my workout facility and not giving me points? Additionally, my Fitbit that I have connected is also not interfacing with the app Giving me points? I have checked all of the settings and I have no results or no success with earning points for my workouts? I would love to talk to somebody to have these resolved. Is there a number that I can call? Thank you. You  giving me points? I have checked all of the settings and I have no results or no success with earning points for my workouts? I would love to talk to somebody to have these resolved. Is there a number that I can call? Thank you. 

Outcomes