I need to type in a code sent in an email every time I login. How do you get it to just recognize my device like it used to?
Sorry for any issues going on with your Go365 app. Can you confirm what type of device you're using? Also, can you delete the application and reinstall it please?
2-STEP VERIFICATION FIX FOR ANDROID PHONES
1) Uninstall Go365 App on Android Phone
2) Change Communication preferences (use Laptop/Desktop Computer for this)
1 - Open Google chrome
2 - Clear Browsing Data
3 - Log into Go365 website (www.go365.com)
(It will send you a Code to current contact method)
4 - Go to My Profile
5 - Go to Account & Settings
6 - Go to Account security section
- Go to “How would you like us to contact you?”
- Select the OPPOSITE choice that you currently have saved (For example: If “Text” is selected, then select “Email”)
- Save changes
- It will ask you to confirm identity by sending you a code to the new contact Method (but hang in there).
- Don’t close your Go365 session!
1 - Go to Account Security Section under Account & Settings
1 - Open App
2 - Put in Username
3 - CLICK ON THE REMEMBER THIS DEVICE ICON
4 - Put in Password
5 - It will ask you to confirm identity by sending you a code (YES A CODE, BUT JUST ONE MORE TIME!)
6 - Go365 Conditions will appear, scroll down and click “Agree”.
7 - Go365 App Screen should appear.
8 - Log out of Go365 App
9 - Log back into your Go365 App by putting in just your Password.
10 - It should Load to the main screen without being prompted for 2-step Verification!
Thank you for this update! We also have a helpful link on the Community home page that says this information too.
When you are in the Go365 Community homepage there will be options to the right that shows the 2-step verification process along with a few other links associated with different devices using the 2 step process.
Retrieving data ...