AnsweredAssumed Answered

I can't get to my dashboard or anything! Keep getting "Maintenance Page" after logging in!

Question asked by Aka17734457846 on Feb 16, 2020
Latest reply on Feb 17, 2020 by go365admin6

I have tried several times since the beginning of January to log on the Go 365 website and mobile site with the app. I have even tried going through the humana website. At one point in January I was working on my health assessment and the website kicked me out and then began displaying the message about maintenance and I have not been able to get to my dashboard again. The mobile site will not load any of my information and when I try to log on online, I keep getting the:

"Hey there! This page is undergoing maintenance and will be back soon. Please try again later." 

I have got this message countless of times when I have tried logging on and have not been able to complete my health assessment or participate in work events associated with go 365. I also have over 15,000 bucks saved and I'm worried about losing everything. And when I receive this message my coworkers try logging on and are able to do so. 
Please help. 

Outcomes