On 2/18/20 my go365 stopped working with my fitbit. I have had the my account reset, and I have reloaded app and reconnected my fitbit. Still no luck.
Make sure your Fitbit is refreshing (syncing)
1) Make sure you have your Fitbit Device on you or near your Smart Phone/.
2) Disable your Bluetooth (yes, so that you can re-connect your Fitbit to your Go365 App)
3) Enable your Bluetooth it will ask you what to connect to (Choose your device)
- For Example: I have an Alta HR so it shows "Alta HR" so I select that option
4) Go to your Fitbit App on your phone
5) Next you need to refresh (sync) by putting your finger on the top center of your screen and swipe down.
6) Below the "fitbit" logo and above "Today" you will notice briefly a green line going across.
It should also say "synching". This means your Fitbit device is syncing with the app.
**For more Fitbit help check out their helpful articles:"How do Fitbit devices sync their data?"
7) Next make sure that your fit bit app is listed in your account settings by following these instructions:
How to connect your Fitbit
I hope this helps you!
Retrieving data ...