AnsweredAssumed Answered

My Points are being added, but my Bucks aren't?

Question asked by 3KROH0P171A0G on May 6, 2020
Latest reply on May 7, 2020 by 3KROH0P171A0G

I check on my Points and Buck progress fairly frequently, and everything has added up, until the last week or so, so I decided to keep a closer watch on the numbers.

On 5/4, before I had done 1000 steps in the day, i checked the numbers, and the website show everything up to and including 5/3.  Here are my totals:

My Points total was 25,304

My Bucks total was 8,721

My individual earnings (from the Statement page) was 15,161.

Two days later, on 5/6, again before I had done 1000 steps in the day, and the website show everything up to and including 5/5.  I had completed some workouts, and got both the first and second 50-point weekly workout bonuses.  On these two days, I got 2 points for steps, 50 points for a workout, and the 100 bonus workout points for the week, and my wife also got 7 points for steps:  a total of 159 points.  When I check the same three totals as above, 2 out of three of them match with this: 

My Points are 25,463 (which is correct, 159 more than the previous check)

My individual earnings (from the Statement page) is now 15,313 (which is correct, 152 more than the previous check)

My Bucks are 8.728, which is only 7 Bucks more than the previous check (which doesn't seem correct, I had expected my Bucks to be 159 more than my previous check)

For some reason, is it possible that my points aren't getting counted as Bucks, and only my wife's are?  Or is something else going on?

Outcomes