AnsweredAssumed Answered

FitBit Charge 3 - no steps being recorded

Question asked by laurieyuma on Jul 27, 2020
Latest reply on Jul 30, 2020 by go365admin6

I hate this benefit. Every year it takes me 3-4 months to get the bugs worked out so I can get to my account again, and it sort of puts a sour taste in my mouth. I made a commitment to myself in May to give it another try. Yes, I could finally see my account. however, there was a mismatch of my accounts, so for 2 full months none of my data counted. I worked like crazy with Fitbit to get that fixed, I really wanted the additional offer go365 was offering for the premium version of Fitbit. Well.......all this horsing around caused me to miss out. Apparently that ended at the end of June, and I didn't get my data aligned until the first couple days of July. Now everything should be fixed and aligned to my work email, but now I can't get a step to record. You know that good steak/bad steak story? Yeah. After 10 years of this I'm pretty fed up. If this happens to a 27 year Humana employee? How they hey do we treat a regular customer. Who can I work with directly to get this sync thing fixed? I'm not going to come back to this crazy site to dig for the answer. I would like someone to TEAM me or email me on this.

Outcomes