AnsweredAssumed Answered

No points were awarded for completing the same recommended activity twice within the program year

Question asked by Aka271211525867 on Aug 5, 2020
Latest reply on Aug 6, 2020 by go365admin6

I completed the recommended activity “Learn More About Healthy Eating” earlier this year. After a while, Go365 created the same recommended activity again. I remembered that the instructor (of the Nutrition Managemet Course) recommended I take the course again so I started the activity and went through the course and completed the activity again. However, this time I didn’t receive any points even though it explained I would receive 340 points upon completion. (I believe that was the amount of points noted. I remember it was higher than the last time. After I completed the activity, it disappeared so I could be wrong about the amount of points.) I kind of understand I am not receiving the points again for finishing the course. But, I feel I should be awarded for completing the activity. I consulted about this via chat with a Humana representative a week ago and was told I should receive points within 72 hours or so, but no change. Please provide me with the clarification on this matter.

Outcomes