AnsweredAssumed Answered

Why does Go365 not acknowledge the total combined number of Steps on the Samsung Health app? 

Question asked by aka1721492560 on Sep 30, 2020
Latest reply on Oct 1, 2020 by go365admin3

My Samsung Health app calculates the total steps that I take with the Samsung phone and the Samsung watch. The steps never overlap. If I put my phone down, and just wear my watch, the steps are calculated. If I put my watch down and carry my phone, the steps are counted. Either way, I still take the steps. The Samsung Health App shows my total steps for one day at 11, 500 and the Go 365 only counted the 9000 steps from the watch. I still made the steps. Why does Go365 only calculate the 9000 compared to the 11,000 that the Samsung app is showing? I could understand using 2 separate devices such as a fit bit and Samsung, however, if the Samsung Watch and Samsung phone are on the same account and calculate steps on both devices, why does my total daily steps not count. I have missed out on so many steps because of this. It is very discouraging to want to participate in the program because of this.

Outcomes